For families with preschoolers, please note that our preschool program requirements include:
- The family must reside on Fort Leavenworth or be employed full time by USD 207 throughout the academic year.
- 3-year-old preschool - child must turn three on or before August 31, 2020
- 4-year-old preschool - child must turn four on or before August 31, 2020
- All three-year-old and four-year-old preschool students' transportation must be provided by the parent/guardian.
- Students who are eligible for Kindergarten will not be eligible for preschool.
- Both 3-year-old and 4-year-old preschool classrooms have set capacity limits. If classes are full at your neighborhood school when you enroll your child, you may be offered a placement in another elementary building or your child may be placed on a waiting list until an opening occurs.
For PK-9th Grade Active-Duty Resident Parents/Guardians:
If you have obtained or are anticipating gaining proof of on-post residency, there are three steps to our enrollment process. If you have any difficulty or questions about any of the steps listed below, please contact Birgitta Popp at the USD 207 Board Office. No local address yet? Don't worry, you can still apply!
Enrollment (2 Steps "ONLINE" + 1 Step "ONSITE" process)
1. ONLINE - Complete the New Student Enrollment: Account Request to receive an email with USER ID and PASSWORD
2. ONLINE - Online Enrollment Application (link is in the Skyward email from Step 1).
3. ONSITE - Provide a signed Proof of On-Post Residency form from Frontier Heritage Communities to the USD 207 Board Office.
For K-9th Grade Active-Duty Non-Resident Parents/Guardians:
Please refer to our Enrollment Policy link on this page to determine if your family is eligible to request enrollment at USD 207. If your family meets the enrollment requirements, please complete the New Non-Resident Enrollment form and submit to Birgitta Popp via email firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 913-758-6010 or US mail. For the current school year families will be notified via phone within three business days if their enrollment request has been approved. If approved, additional enrollment instructions will be provided at that time.