Fort Leavenworth Unified School District 207

New Non-Resident Enrollment Request

To request non-resident enrollment for a student who will be new to USD 207, please download, complete, and submit the form below to Birgitta Popp at at the Board of Education Office.
A request for Non-Resident enrollment must be submitted each year.