USD 207 Grades K-9 (Resident Students)
Submit enrollment form through Skyward Family Access if eligible for bus transportation. Forms will be available following onsite enrollment.
To check transportation eligibility, please review School Assignments by Street/Patton Junior High Bus or Walking by Street for the 2023-2024 SY.
Leavenworth High School (LHS)
- LHS students in grades 10-12 submit a completed Leavenworth High School (LHS) Transportation Enrollment Form to the Board of Education Office at 207 Education Way, Fort Leavenworth.
- LHS students in grade 9 submit a completed Leavenworth High School (LHS) Transportation Enrollment Form to the Board of Education Office at 207 Education Way, Fort Leavenworth.
- Corresponding transportation fees for 9th graders attending Leavenworth High School are payable online via RevTrak. Bus fees for 9th grade LHS students are $275 a semester or $550 a year.
Leavenworth High School (LHS) 9th Grade Athletics/Activities
Patton 9th grade students participating in LHS Athletics/Activities submit a completed LHS Athletics/Activities Transportation Form to the Patton Junior High School office.
- If participating in JROTC, students will be transported using the LHS AM bus routes. A bus will not be available to transport students from Patton to LHS.
- If LHS is in session on a USD 207 non-school day, JROTC students will still ride the LHS AM bus and then be transported to Patton following class. The athletic bus will run as usual.
- When LHS is not in session, transportation is not available.
Transportation enrollment forms require a signature prior to submission. To provide a digital signature, download and complete the fillable document.