To review Board Policies, view Minutes from previous Board Meetings, or review future Board Meeting agendas, please click here.
Creating lifelong learners and future leaders with 21st Century Skills.
To achieve the highest level of learning for all through the tenacious pursuit of excellence.
- Maximize educational opportunities for all students, while continually enhancing academic performance, promoting responsible citizenship, and encouraging lifelong learning.
- Provide a safe, nurturing and disciplined school environment that is conducive to learning and confidence-building.
- Provide leadership and support to reinforce high expectations and standards for students, parents, and staff.
- Focus all resources to accomplish clearly defined outcomes in the areas of curriculum, staff development, technology, and facilities.Focus professional energies and resources to plan for current and future strategic initiatives for 21st Century learners.
- Students want to learn and will achieve.
- Teachers want to teach and will excel.
- In high standards and expectations.
- Fundamental methods of best practices instruction are the foundation for learning.
- Technology enhances learning opportunities for all.
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Parental involvement will promote student success.
- In communication and collaboration.